Since the ASSDA Food Code of Practice was produced by an industry group in 2006, there has been one revision in 2014 but this pre-dated the substantial work on revamping the AS1528 group of tube and fittings standards. There are a number of relatively small corrections required and, of course, the usual updating of standards references. In addition, the European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group (EHEDG) has published a substantial number of new guidelines on hygienic fabrication and some of this information has also been incorporated.
In the context of a progression through the Code, this webinar will include:
- The specific advantages of grades of stainless steel for particular food processes
- The wide variety of conditions experienced in food processing and their potential effects
- Avoiding potential problems by routine and, hopefully, well-known techniques
- How the recent revision of AS1528 fits into the Code
- A refresher on content and a run through of the modifications made in the Code.
A revised ASSDA Food Code of Practice will be released following the webinar event.
Graham is a materials expert with over 30 years experience and more than 600 technical publications to his name. Stainless steel is his specialty.
Cost: $45/person ASSDA*, ASSDA Accredited, NZSSDA and EA Members,
*ASSDA Platinum Members FREE - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
This webinar will be hosted by Zoom.
Note: This webinar is capped at 45 registrations. Early registration is encouraged. First in, first served policy.