NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2022
The Australian Stainless Steel Development Association's Twenty-Ninth Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 20 October 2022, 2.00pm AEDT as a hybrid meeting.
You may attend online or in person at:
Whiting Holdings Australia, Suite 1, Level 4, 6-10 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113.
Please note time zones:
QLD: 12.30pm (AEST)
NSW, VIC, TAS, ACT: 1.30pm (AEDT)
SA: 1pm (ACDT)
WA: 10.30am (AWST)
NT: 12.00pm (ACST)
NZ: 3.30pm (NZDT)
To register your attendance please click here.
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Confirmation of Minutes of the Twenty-Eighth Annual General Meeting held on 20 October 2021
- Matters Arising from AGM Minutes, 20 October 2021
- Receipt and Adoption of the 2022 Annual Report
- Election of Office Bearers and Directors:
- Appointments: Appointment of Auditor
- Other Business
Please note, only Members of the Association (in good standing) may vote.
ASSDA BOARD NOMINATIONS: 2022/2023
David Sheedy, Arcus Wire Group (President)
Stephen Robertson, Amari Metals Australia (Treasurer)
Adrian Coates, Prochem Pipeline Products
Con Logos, Outokumpu
Howard Seligsohn, Sanwa
Richard Matheson, Nickel Institute
Richard Raper, Australian Pickling and Passivation Service