ASSDA Webinar: 16 Questions about Stainless Steels
Many of the questions to ASSDA technical advice service are about simple stainless details, and this webinar aims to put those questions in context and make them easier to understand. There are five groups of questions as set out below that will be covered:
- The basics, including how stainless steel works, the essential ingredients, corrosion resistance and standards.
- The five stainless families, how they are different and how widely they are used.
- Grade selection: Choosing the right family and grade within that family.
- Specific applications such as low or high temperatures, fire or wear resistance, less usual properties, commonly-recognised uses.
- Common mistakes and how to fix them including mixed metal workshops, post-welding forgetfulness and using the wrong finish.
By request, up to four specific questions from registrants will be covered if submitted at least three days prior to the webinar. Please email your questions to email@example.com.
Presenter: Dr Graham Sussex, Technical Specialist
Graham is a materials expert with over 30 years experience and more than 600 technical publications to his name. Stainless steel is his specialty.
Cost: $45/person ASSDA*, ASSDA Accredited, NZSSDA and Engineers Australia members, $85/person non-members
*ASSDA Platinum Members free - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
This webinar will be hosted online via WebEx.
Details of the webinar access details will be emailed once you have registered using the online form below. If you have any questions, please contact ASSDA on 07 3220 0722 or email@example.com.
NOTE: This webinar is capped at 45 registrations. Early registration is encouraged. First in, first served policy.
Please select your preferred payment option. Credit Card payments are processed securely in real-time.
Click submit to register and continue to payment.
Cancellations within 7 working days of the event will be charged at full price. Replacement delegates may be sent in lieu of cancellation. The organisers reserve the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient registrations or other reasons beyond their control.