ABN 89 005 302 376
CONTACT Paula Bell, Marketing Manager
77 Malcolm Road
T 03 8531 2999
Braeside VIC 3195
F 03 8531 2988
ASSDA ACCREDITED since September 2013 in the fabrication services of the following industry categories:
Food, Dairy and Beverage
Gold Peg is a food equipment manufacturer of unique Direct Steam Injection cooking systems for the pasturisation, UHT and aseptic production of processed cheese, sauces, baby food, pet food, and more.
Gold Peg is a founding member of the Natec Network which is the joining of companies well-known for servicing the industrial food production sector with high quality machinery and plant engineering. The Natec Network has the purpose and focus of creating value for their customers.
Gold Peg equipment delivers benefits of increased yield, low waste, process flexibility, fast (~20 secs) even heating, precise control and all from a small footprint which are some of the reasons their systems are chosen and trusted globally.
The RotaTherm® continuous cooker, the GPiCS continuous natural mozzarella cooker stretcher and the FreeTherm for batch cooking and processing are unique Gold Peg designs and only manufactured at their facility in Melbourne, Australia.
Gold Peg food equipment is used daily throughout the world since 1988, producing quality food products with core markets in Japan, North America and Europe.
Natec Network’s global operational and food technology expertise is integrated into their design and manufacturing practices.
Below are a few examples of the industrial food production systems Gold Peg has designed, manufactured and installed:-
- Processed cheese continuous cooking systems in USA, Japan, South Korea, Germany, France, New Zealand and North Africa
- Dairy dessert continuous cooking systems
- Table sauce continuous cooking systems (chilli, tomato/ketchup sauce style)
- Cooking sauce continuous cooking system (pasta, simmer, flavour style)
- Aseptic continuous cooking systems - pet food, puree vegetables
- Meat continuous cooking systems
(The RotaTherm® food production technology is central to all the systems above).
- Natural mozzarella continuous cooking systems (GPiCS)