PacRim Stainless 2018: Stainless Steel Trends in Urban Infrastructure and Modern Architecture
3 and 4 October 2018 | QT Gold Coast Hotel
Brought to you by the Australian Stainless Steel Development Association (ASSDA), PacRim Stainless is the premier annual conference event bringing together Australia's stainless steel industry and colleagues from abroad in an exclusive networking environment.
The conference provides a broad range of national and international speakers and delegates, plus a variety of social opportunities to network, share knowledge and enjoy the conference destination.
PacRim Stainless 2018 will be ASSDA's 25th National Conference and 14th International Forum focusing on the Asia-Pacific region.
- ASSDA Annual General Meeting and election of office bearers
- Two half-day conference sessions with an exceptional line-up of speakers from around the globe and nation, including:
- Jim Lennon, Managing Director, Red Door Research Ltd (UK) and Senior Consultant - Commodities, Macquarie Capital (Europe)
- Clive Whittington, Managing Director, C.M. Whittington & Associates (Hong Kong)
For view speaker biographies, please click here
- Exciting Gala Dinner, including the ASSDA Supplier and Fabricator Awards
- Annual PacRim 2-ball Golf Ambrose with players vying for the Barry Durrant Memorial Trophy
- Farewell Dinner with happy hour drinks
Event sponsorship provides a one-off opportunity to showcase your company's brand and services with leading national and international stainless steel players and decision-makers.
A range of sponsorship opportunities are now available, and packages can be tailored to suit your marketing objectives and requirements.